We specialize in markets with high requirements in terms of shock, vibration, temperature, humidity, radiation, etc. Our electromechanical switching solutions are specified, designed, qualified and manufactured to meet these requirements.
Petercem defines and carries out dedicated qualification programs, in partnership with its customers. This documentation is composed of :
- Reports and qualification tests,
- Design and performance statements,
- Analysis of failure modes and their effects,
- Reliability calculations
This is a major part of our performance and support for any project development.
Our means of production
Within our company, 2 different production approaches exist:
- Mass production based on automated processes and industrial methods.
- Low-volume production based on manual and flexible assembly processes, with a focus on flexibility and customized solutions.
By taking both processes into account, we are able to meet our customers’ requirements in terms of design and development, quality, commercial and logistic aspects.
Our hermetic microswitches are manufactured in an ISO 8 and ISO 9 clean room dedicated only to the production of this type of cells.
Our test laboratories
We can conduct in-house different types of testing thanks to our automated test bed or in our sister companies MAFELEC and PETERCEM Sensors :
- Mechanical tests : actuation forces, displacement of each micro-switch
- Electrical tests : insulation, dielectric strength
- Hermeticity tests : bubble or helium test
- Tropical tests : high temperature, humidité > 90%
- Endurance tests : according the technical requirements of the customers; we can test the product during its lifespan (100 000 cycles or more)